Sunday, November 28, 2010

5 Reasons Why I Think I Might Actually be Burmese

1. A passion to the core for Soccer. Seriously any mention of football and these kids are stoked. We play in the street, a haggard field which isn't even close to being level and has tons of roots or and in a dust bowl (which they consider the best place...)

2. 5' 5" - average male height...what's up now?

3. Love of education. Both the guys and girls are eager to learn and look for opportunities to absorb as much as possible, it makes me question if they really need a teacher...

4. Dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes. After a little more time in the sun I might be able to pull off being a local if I wear some shades.

5. Big smiles. I'm still blown away by most of the student's attitudes, genuine love of life and their time at the school. Puts a lot in perspective...and makes me smile even more.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gregg.
    does this mean fivefootstud is back in rotation?

    ReplyDelete